Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

*To Mars*




A month or two ago I did a quick Illustration inspired by my feelings, or opinion I should say, about human kind's exploration of Mars. A lot of it came from reading many books by Robert Zubrin, specifically, The Case for Mars, which contains a beautiful quote by Italian Philosopher Giordano Bruno. And so inspired by these great ideas and dreams of someday terraforming Mars and making it our second home, I made a short video, using my Illustration and the beautiful track, "108 the boat", by the amazing Ambassador Etc. Our Space program has been on hold for almost 30 years. Our last steps on the moon were in 1972. As a generation I feel, we should aim for more and achieve almost anything as many aspired to do much strongly decades ago. Anyways I just wanted to share this with you, for I feel it is important for us, our future, and our survival. With our art and visions we could inspire ourselves & other future generations to go beyond anything we could imagine.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Holy shiny new layout, batman. ^_^ Keep pumpin out the work my friend!

pw! said...

my god Joseph, thanks again, it means so much to me